Celebrating Our 55th Year
A Family Owned & Run Business
One thing that has never changed since 1964. . .
a commitment to affordable quality printing & quick turn around times.
Craig G. LaBue
• The business is established in 1964 by Fran & Sam LaBue as LaBue Printing.
• 1989, acquired, owned & run by Craig G. LaBue. LaBue Printing Incorporated is formed.
• 1992, a new modern 5000 sq ft facility was built at our present location along with many upgraded equipment purchases
Through our growth I was committed to never turn down any of our smaller clients
that got us to where we were at the time.
All the fundamental thoughts & ideas of my parents were upheld then as they are today.
Craig G. LaBue
• Throughout the years equipment updates are continually added to grow with our clientele & their needs.
• 2002 Short Run Digital printing was added to our conventional offset printing for quicker turn around times & cost savings.
• 2006 Wide format printing offering banners, posters, decals, small signage and more was added to our growing list of services
• Throughout the years, we have partnered with many reliable vendors to offer quality specialty services our clients expect.
• 2015 Mailing Services are now in-house to help complete your printing, finishing & distribution projects.
Thank you to all who have supported us for the past 55 years.
Have you visited LPI lately? If not . . . maybe you should.
We are the hidden gem in the printing industry right here in your backyard.
No other competitor can compare!